Intel has printed an enormous replace for each its wi-fi driver and Graphics Command Center on Windows 10.
Intel launched two driver updates for Windows 10 customers in August and the primary week of September, however each updates have been pulled after customers reported set up points.
Yesterday, Intel launched a brand new hotfix that may resolve set up points and help you obtain the most recent replace that features fixes for loads of issues in Windows 10.
Intel’s newest Wi-Fi driver model is 21.120.2 and replace is particularly aimed toward Windows 10 model 1809 and newer. According to Intel, putting in this replace will resolve Windows Blue Screen of Death errors customers skilled with the wi-fi driver or when usually engaged on their laptop.
For instance, Intel stated a bug of their wi-fi driver causes Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) when taking part in on-line video video games and or while you use the built-in cellular hotspot function in your system.
“This package version includes fixes for random installation errors of the Windows 10 Wi-Fi drivers for Intel wireless adapters,” the chipmaker stated.
Here’s the entire checklist of the supported adapters:
- Wireless-AC 95602, 94622, 94612 and 92602.
- Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit2
- Wi-Fi 6 AX201 and Wi-Fi 6 AX200.
- Wireless 7265 (Rev D) Family
- Dual-Band Wireless-AC 82652, 82602, 3168, and 3165.
What’s new in Intel Wi-Fi driver model 21.120.2
As we famous above, Intel’s September 14 driver replace is big and it comes with a protracted checklist of fixes. For occasion, Intel claims it has resolved Blue Screen of Death errors encountered when the driving force is operating within the background and while you play on-line video games.
Here’s the complete changelog:
- Fixes BSOD when restarting Windows.
- Fixes BSOD when resuming Windows from sleep mode.
- Fixes a difficulty the place the system might fail to reconnect to the Access Point.
- Fixes a difficulty the place it’s possible you’ll discover random community disconnection.
- Fixes a difficulty the place your information switch efficiency may be lowered.
- Fixes community disconnection when the system is sitting idle.
- Fixes community disconnection when watching movies.
Intel additionally patched a bug that brought on a deadly crash when utilizing techniques with Windows 10’s trendy standby function.
How to get the brand new replace
It appears that the gradual rollout precept nonetheless applies right here, however the majority of Intel people who’re eager to get the driving force wi-fi replace now have it – or ought to get it later this week.
If you’re , you possibly can verify for updates utilizing Intel’s driver & support tool, however keep in mind that you shouldn’t pressure driver updates manually in case your system is already functioning easily.
Intel Graphics Command Center will get an enormous replace
Intel can be rolling out a giant replace to the Graphics Command Center. The newest model quantity is v1.100.2765 and it comes with the next new options:
- Combined desktop help for Iris Plus Graphics.
- Support for Primary show notification.
- App scaling enhancements.
- Support for brand new video games within the Optimized Profile tab.
- Support for HDCP indicator.
Other modifications embody enhancements for the video games optimization course of, sleep mode, pocket book lid closing expertise, Power Saving Technology, show color persistence, scaling settings enhancements, video responsiveness, and extra.
You can get the brand new Intel Graphics Command Center replace by heading to the Microsoft Store.
The publish Windows 10: Intel rolls out large driver & Graphics Command replace appeared first on Windows Latest