Microsoft is bombarding Windows 10 customers with nag screens informing them about its companies and options similar to OneDrive.
After the newest Windows 10 updates, there seems to be a surge in “Get even more out of Windows” full-screen immediate. This immediate was beforehand displayed solely on the primary begin of the machine or after the clear set up of Windows 10, however Microsoft later began nagging extra customers with the notification.
You might obtain “Get even more out of Windows” immediate with details about further companies similar to Windows Hello you can arrange. Users have instructed us that the notification popped after a current Windows Update, probably the February and March patches.
According to Microsoft, the post-upgrade setup expertise was announced in May 2018 and it was shipped with Windows 10 model 1903.
Microsoft says Windows immediate highlights various companies that you should utilize after organising a Microsoft Account. For instance, the notification recommends customers to evaluate the next companies:
- Your Phone – Link your Android cellphone to your Windows PC.
- Windows Hello – Microsoft recommends you to arrange Windows Hello for extra safety.
- Office 365 – The notification promotes Office 365.
- Cross-platform and machine expertise with Microsoft account.
With this immediate, Microsoft hopes to get extra customers to find Windows 10 and Microsoft account companies and use them. The full-screen immediate might be helpful for a lot of and scary for some individuals because it resembles the primary boot/new machine expertise.
If you don’t wish to arrange these companies or you might have already enabled a few of them, you may skip the notification, however the immediate might pop up once more after the set up of an replace or sometimes after a reboot.
Fortunately, Microsoft lets you pace up the Windows boot course of by disabling the immediate completely. To disable this notification, observe these steps:
- Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
- In Settings, navigate to System > Notifications & actions.
- Scroll and search for ‘Suggest methods I can end organising my machine to get probably the most out of Windows’
- Uncheck this feature and the notification won’t present up once more.
You ought to disable the immediate in case you are conscious of those companies as it could pace up the Windows Update course of.
The publish Windows 10 is nagging customers with improve setup notifications appeared first on Windows Latest