A brand new slate of video games is coming to Xbox Game Pass within the subsequent two weeks, together with Limbo, Gang Beasts, and Worms Rumble. Xbox Game Pass neighborhood lead Megan Spurr introduced the upcoming additions in a post on the Xbox Wire Wednesday.
Game Pass subscribers will get 9 further video games from now by July 1. The video games will launch on the service starting Wednesday. In addition, eight video games are leaving the service on June 30. Here’s the rundown:
- Worms Rumble (cloud, console, and Windows PC) — June 23
- Iron Harvest (Windows PC) — June 24
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (console and Windows PC) — June 24
- Prodeus (Game Preview by way of Windows PC) — June 24
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (cloud) — July 1
- Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling (cloud, console, and Windows PC) — July 1
- Gang Beasts (cloud, console, and Windows PC) — July 1
- Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars (cloud, console, and Windows PC) — July 1
- Limbo (cloud, console, and Windows PC) — July 1
Of the brand new video games, Limbo is a standout: The 2010 indie sport is famend 2D puzzle platformer from Inside developer Playdead.
Here are the 9 video games leaving the platform:
- Battle Chasers: Nightwar (cloud, console, and PC)
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (cloud, console, and PC)
- Mistover (PC)
- Monster Hunter World (cloud and console)
- Out of the Park Baseball 21 (PC)
- Outer Wilds (cloud and console)
- Soulcalibur 6 (console)
- The Messenger (cloud, console, and PC)
If you haven’t but tried out Outer Wilds, now’s the time to push it to the highest of your listing, earlier than it leaves Xbox Game Pass on June 30.
Xbox Game Pass is Microsoft’s subscription service that offers gamers entry to tons of video games — loads of that are launched on the service on their launch dates. In June, Microsoft mentioned it’ll deliver “at least one new, first-party game into Game Pass” in every quarter of the yr. The subscription service is $1 a month for the primary three months; after that, it prices $9.99 a month on both PC or consoles, whereas the Ultimate tier — which incorporates each — goes for $14.99 per 30 days.