But we will tell you a way through which you will be able to send a message to an unknown user without saving the number in your mobile phone.
Also read: Aadhaar Card: Do this work immediately if Aadhaar is lost, remove another card like this
Sometimes we have to download a separate app to send some messages. However, this method can sometimes be a hassle as your phone’s privacy may be at risk.
But through the method we will tell, you will not need to download any app to send messages to unknown person from WhatsApp. This trick can be useful for both Android and iOS phones.
In fact, as mentioned on the FAQ section of WhatsApp, the way to text a number without adding a particular contact comes under the ‘click to chat’ feature of the app. You just have to make sure that the unsaved number is registered with WhatsApp.
This feature works both on WhatsApp Web and on the phone app for desktop users.
use this method
– First you need to create a WhatsApp link for that number which will allow you to start a chat with them.
– Clicking on the link automatically opens a chat with the person.
– You need to open chrome or any other browser to create link
– In this the web address https://wa.me/phonenumber has to be visited
– Fill in the blank box given on this link
– Replace the last part with a whole number with the country and area code in it, but without the use of + or – or ( ) or 00
For example, if you want to chat with the number +911234567890 in India, you would go to the URL: https://wa.me/911234567890.
After that you type the URL of the browser and you will get a web page with a big green message icon at the bottom.
– Tapping on it opens a conversation with that phone number in your WhatsApp.
one way too
Currently this method only works on Android phones. All you need to do is type the number on your phone’s keypad, followed by the country code and a plus sign, such as +911234567890.
Also read: Your term insurance is going to be expensive, you will have to pay more premium
After typing the number, select it on the keypad itself. Once you have selected the number, you may get several options as to what you want to do with the number.
Instant options show Call, Cut, Copy and Paste, but if you further explore the three drop-down buttons below the above options, you will find more options. By clicking on WhatsApp, you can start chatting on the app.