How to Download YouTube Videos for Offline Viewing
Downloaded YouTube movies on the telephone not solely assist when you may have a spotty connection but additionally if you’re travelling in an space with no Internet in any respect or in a flight. And although the info tariffs have come down drastically for the reason that characteristic was rolled out, we don’t all the time get the very best Internet speeds to stream content material on YouTube. However, storing the movies in excessive decision — or simply downloading too many YouTube movies — can take up all of the storage in your telephone. Fortunately, you possibly can delete the downloaded YouTube movies anytime you need, both individually or unexpectedly. While the tactic of deleting one video is easy sufficient, the choice to delete all of your YouTube offline movies is buried underneath Settings. Here’s the place you’ll find it.
How to delete all downloaded YouTube offline movies without delay
- Open the YouTube app and faucet in your profile on the highest proper nook.
- Now go forward and faucet Settings. On Android, open the Downloads part, whereas on iPhone and iPad, that you must scroll all the way down to the Offline part
- Here, simply faucet Delete Downloads to delete each offline video in your gadget without delay
That’s all that you must do to take away all of the downloaded YouTube movies out of your gadget. But if you wish to maintain some movies and solely delete just a few, there’s a method to try this too.
How to delete downloaded YouTube offline movies individually
- Tap on the Library tab on the backside proper nook after which open the Downloads tab underneath Available Offline. You’ll see your entire listing of movies which might be saved offline.
- Tap on the three vertical dots subsequent to the video you wish to delete after which choose Delete from Downloads and take away the movies individually
So that’s the method of deleting offline YouTube movies saved in your telephone. If you may have any questions, put up them within the feedback part under.
Gboard Spell Checker Not Working as It Should, Users Report