Use a Printer in Linux Apps on Chromebook (2021)
1. First of all, open the Linux Terminal and execute the under command. It will set up CUPS which is an open-source printing customary for native and community printers.
sudo apt set up cups -y
2. Next, run the under command and it’ll mean you can entry the printer settings in a Linux GUI window in your Chromebook.
sudo apt set up system-config-printer -y
3. Having achieved that, now run the following command for permitting the server. It ought to output “entry management disabled…”.
4. Finally, run this command and it’ll open the Printer Config window. From now on, you simply have to run this command to entry the printer settings in Linux apps on Chromebook.
5. Once the Printer window is opened, click on on “Add” to seek out all of the printers in your community. Make positive your printer is discoverable in community mode.
6. Now, transfer to “Network Printer” and click on on “Find Network Printer“. Finally, click on on “Find”. It will begin looking for all printers and can show them right here.
7. You can now open a free phrase processor in your Chromebook similar to Libre Office and may print proper from the app.
Print Documents in Linux Apps on Your Chromebook
So that’s one straightforward strategy to set up a printing utility on Linux and entry it via the Linux Terminal. Yes, the setup requires you to be accustomed to instructions, however don’t fear you may simply copy and paste and will probably be achieved. Anyway, that’s all from us. In case you need to run Windows 10 apps in your Chromebook then head over to our devoted article. And if in case you have any questions then do tell us within the remark part under.