Google Chrome is by default set to replace itself mechanically on each Windows and Mac. Here’s find out how to examine in case you are on the most recent model and find out how to replace Google Chrome.
How to replace Google Chrome varies relying on the platform you’re utilizing the browser on. It’s best to replace Google Chrome on desktop and fairly straightforward on Android and iOS as nicely. If you’re questioning find out how to replace Google Chrome, here is the whole lot it is advisable to know.
How to replace Google Chrome on Windows or Mac
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the three dots icon on the highest proper.
- Click Update Google Chrome. If this button is just not seen, meaning you’re on the most recent model of the browser.
- Click Relaunch to replace Google Chrome.
- An various means to do that is to click on the three dots icon and click on About Google Chrome.
- Now Google Chrome will start to replace itself mechanically. Once the replace has been downloaded, click on Relaunch.
This will replace Google Chrome on Windows and Mac.
How to replace Google Chrome on Android
It’s very straightforward to replace Google Chrome on Android. Follow these steps.
- Open Google Play in your Android machine.
- Tap the hamburger icon on the top-left.
- Tap My apps & video games.
- Tap Updates and see if Google Chrome is listed right here. If it’s, faucet Update.
This will replace Google Chrome on Android.
How to replace Google Chrome on iPhone, iPad
You can replace Google Chrome on iOS through the App Store. Follow these steps.
- Open App Store.
- Tap Updates.
- Look for Google Chrome right here. If you see an Update button subsequent to it, faucet that. If it is already up to date, you will notice an Open button subsequent to it.
This will replace Google Chrome on iPhone or iPad.
For extra tutorials, go to our How To part.