There is now a brand new Adreno 690 GPU as effectively, the frequency at which these GPU works is unknown however the Adreno 685 on SQ1-powered Surface Pro X has a 3GHz peak, so we count on it to be a bit of increased.
The new SQ2 processor has been designed in collaboration with Qualcomm and it’s primarily based on the corporate’s Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 platform. Microsoft claims its new SQ2 chip is the quickest and able to providing higher efficiency whereas consuming much less battery. Microsoft has additionally made some enhancements to Windows on ARM which provides a lift to total efficiency and battery life, throughout all Surface Pro X configurations (together with those powered by Microsoft’s SQ1 chip).
- 13-inch PixelSense show with 2800×1920 pixels decision
- Microsoft SQ1/SQ2 processor
- Adreno 685/Adreno 690 GPU
- 8GB/16G LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB/256GB/512GB detachable SSD
- 10MP rear digital camera, with autofocus and 4K video recording
- 5MP entrance digital camera with 1080p video
- Up to 15 hours of battery life with 60W adapter
- 2xUSB Type-C Gen 2, Surface Connect, nano SIM, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0
Price and equipment
The price of the Surface Pro X begins at $999.99, with the new SQ2-powered one costing $1,499.99.
There can also be a new 4K Display Adapter from Microsoft, priced at $69..99.